Build Your Business with a Corporate Sponsorship
Do well by doing good. Align your organization with WTCI-PBS, the nation’s flagship public media outlet. Whether you are trying to reach business decision makers, affluent consumers, arts enthusiasts, or mothers and children, public media offers opportunities to help you connect with your target audience.
For the 18th year in-a-row, Americans named PBS the “most trusted institution” in a nationwide survey. According to the results, PBS continues to outscore government institutions and media sources—such as digital platforms, commercial broadcast and cable television, newspapers, and social media— in both trust and value.
Benefits of Becoming a WTCI-PBS Sponsor/Underwriter:
- Your message stands out in our uncluttered environment.
- You're associated with the highest quality programming.
- Your message reaches a highly desirable audience.
- You're linked with the valued PBS brand.
- Our viewers will hold you in high regard.
- You get additional impact beyond the screen.
Contact us today and let us create a sponsorship package that meets your business needs!
For more information, please contact
Ryan McCulloch, Manager of Community and Corporate Partnerships
Current partners include:
Bernina Sew & Quilt
Chattanooga Football Club
Chattanooga Funeral Home
Chattanooga Public Library
Chattanooga Theatre Center
Creative Discovery Museum
Hamilton County Schools
Ready Set Sew
River Valley Blinds