Careers & Internships
The WTCI internship program is designed to provide college students the opportunity to explore careers in the broadcasting industry while providing meaningful and practical business experience.
- WTCI offers internships year-round. Internship term is based on the academic calendar of the student’s school.
- This is an unpaid internship. Students must be earning academic credit as determined by the school.
- Intern positions available in the following areas: production, development, membership, marketing, public relations and community engagement.
Note: Not all positions are available every academic term.
To be eligible for a WTCI internship:
- A student must be registered as a sophomore, junior, senior or graduate student in good standing at a participating college or university. The registration must apply for the full duration of the internship.
- The intern must receive university or college credit for participating in this program. The amount of course credit is determined by the student’s college or university, and students must comply with the school’s requirements for course credit. WTCI does not require written reports or assignments, but an individual school may. Students should be fully aware of their school’s internship requirements before applying.
Candidates who are believed to be a good match will be invited to complete an application and come in for an interview.
WTCI is now accepting applications for summer (June-August) and fall (September-December) internships. Those interested should submit their resume, cover letter and references to: Emily Compton at email@example.com
7540 Bonnyshire Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37404